PENGARUH SISA HASIL USAHA (SHU) PADA KOPERASI MENGGUNAKAN REGRESI LINEAR BERGANDA

Ikram Mawar Sari, Achi Rinaldi, Fredi Ganda Putra

Abstract


Abstrak:  This study aims to find out what factors can affect the Remaining Operations in Bunga Tanjung Credit Cooperative and find out which factors are the most influential. This research is a quantitative study using multiple linear regression analysis methods. The data used in this research is secondary data. The independent variable in this study is the number of members, the number of deposits and the amount of capital, while the dependent variable in this study is the Remaining Results. Based on the test results obtained the number of members, the number of deposits, and the amount of capital have a significant effect simultaneously on the Remaining Results of the Bunga Tanjung Cooperative Credit Business in North Lampung Regency. Partially, the variable results of the number of members, the number of deposits and working capital have a positive and significant effect on the remaining results of the Bunga Tanjung Cooperative Credit Business Results in North Lampung Regency. While the value of R ^ 2 shows the number 0.924 which means that 92.4% of the change in residual results of operations is caused by the number of members, the number of deposits and the amount of capital. While the remaining 7.6% changes in the remaining results of operations are caused by other variables not included in this study.

 

Keywordslinear regression analysis, cooperative, remaining business result.


Full Text:

PDF

References


DAFTAR PUSTAKA

Aresta, Ferline. 2014. “Pengaruh Jumlah Anggota Dan Simpanan Anggota Terhadap Peningkatan Sisa Hasil Usaha (SHU) Pada PKP-RI Propinsi Sumatera Barat.” Jurnal of Economic and Economic Education 2 (2): 116–25.

Ayu Nyoman Yuliastuti, Ida, and Anak Agung Putu Gede Bagus Arie Susandya. 2018. “FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI SISA HASIL USAHA Ida Ayu Nyoman Yuliastuti.” Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Mahasaraswati Denpasar XIV (1): 59–66.

Ayuk, Ni Made Taman, and I Made Suyana Utama. 2011. “Pengaruh Jumlah Anggota, Jumlah Simpanan, Jumlah Pinjaman Dan Jumlah Modal Kerja Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Koperasi Simpan Pinjam Di Kabupaten Badung Provinsi Bali.” E-Journal Universitas Udayana, 629–46.

Cahyani, Monica Tria. 2015. “Pengaruh Jumlah Anggota Terhadap Perolehan Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Koperasi Simpan Pinjam Wisuda Guna Raharja Denpasar Tahun 2012-2014.” Jurusan Pendidikan Ekonomi (JJPE) 5 (1): 1–10.

Creswell, John W. 2017. Research Design Pendekatan Metode Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, Dan Campuran. 2nd ed. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Gulla, Rendy, Sem Goarge Oroh, and Ferdy Roring. 2015. “Analisis Harga, Promosi, Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Hotel Manado Grace Inn.” Jurnal EMBA 3 (1): 1313–22.

Hanoatubun, Silpa. 2020. “Dampak Covid-19 Terhadap Perekonomian Indonesia.” EduPsyCouns 2: 146–53.

Kartini, T. 2020. “Pengeruh Jumlah Anggota , Total Aset , Modal Sendiri , Dan Simpan Pinjam Di Kota Bogor.” Jurnal Sosial Humaniora 11 (April): 75–86.

Kurniawan, Robert, and Budi Yuniarto. 2016. Analisis Regresi: Dasar Dan Penerapannya Dengan R. Jakarta: KENCANA.

Mbulu, Yorni. 2019. “Pengaruh Jumlah Simpanan Dan Jumlah Pinjaman Anggota Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Pada Koperasi Kredit Hanayani Bajawa.” Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 53 (9): 1689–99. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.

Novalia, and Muhamad Syazali. 2014. Olah Data Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandar Lampung: Anugrah Utana Raharja (AURA).

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, Dan R&D. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Suteja, Gede Praba. 2016. “Pengaruh Jumlah Modal Sendiri Dan Jumlah Modal Pinjaman Terhadap Perolehan Sisa Hasil Usaha Pada KPN PRAJA MUKTI Kantor BUPATI Buleleng Tahun 2006-2015.” Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi 7 (2).

Thamrin, M. 2011. “Pengaruh Simpanan Dan Pinjaman Anggota Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Koperasi Credit Union Pancuran Hidup Di Pekanbaru.” Pekbis Jurnal 5 (1): 64–72.

Wahyuning, Titi. 2013. “Beberapa Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Sisa Hasil Usaha (SHU) Di KPRI ‘ Bina Karya’ Balongpanggang-Gresik.” Jurnal Ekonomi Bisnis 01 (01): 0–88. https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/index/search.

Winarko, Sigit Puji. 2014. “Pengaruh Modal Sendiri, Jumlah Anggota Dan Aset Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Pada Koperasi Di Kota Kediri.” Nusantara of Research Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri 1 (1): 151–67.

Yuliani, Nafisah. 2017. “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Sisa Hasil Usaha Koperasi Syariah Masjid Di Bandung” 13 (2): 110–19.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.